Madness Prime Madness Prime

Not Bad.

The first flash for most people is crappy. This is not particularly awesome in any way, but startlingly good for a beginner. Impressively good, in fact. Although you won't win any awards for this, you definately are an example to everyone else on this site. Not that they'll listen, but you're a good example none-the-less.

Do make another!

Erreip199 responds:

thx for that review i really apreciated, and yes ill go make more flashes with time =P

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Excellent!

There simply aren't words enough to describe this kind of quality. The custom sprites are beautiful, the animation is flawless, the usage of blur and tweening effects is very realistic, the sound effects/music blend seamlessly into the video, and the plot is not over-the-top, but rather well thought out and enjoyable. This, without a doubt, is the perfect animation. I'm sure many, many animators (including myself) envy this kind of skill.

Your work is unsurpassed, Alvin Earthworm. Keep it up!

The Trials of Dan The Trials of Dan

A fitting anthem for all us blokes named Dan

Please Stand By [Relax] Please Stand By [Relax]

Pretty good, though I think the main bassline would sound better with a little wet filter. For most o the song, it feels very sharp, and I think you're going for a more mellow tone. Could just be my speakers, admittedly.

Haggstrom (Acoustic) Haggstrom (Acoustic)

Took me a few seconds to recognize the melody. Well done sir, well done. Props.